Everyone "connects" in different ways. Depending on your life stage, personality, and circumstances – we each have different needs. We get it. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach. But, there is always a next step towards Christ. Here are some ways to connect with us.
Join a Small Group
- Whatever season of life you're in, there are people at Community who want to know you and grow with you.
Follow us on social media
- Follow us and our ministries on social media to see more about upcoming events, watch our services live each week, and connect with us as well as other church members.
All In Membership Class
- Ready to go "all in" at Community? You can take our one-hour membership class to officially join the Community family!
Serve at Community
- Volunteering is not only about helping others. Serving is a great way to learn more about yourself, others, and God.
- Connect with us through our app, support groups, FPU, Celebrate Recovery, and more!
We can help you with each of these. Just stop by the Welcome Table any Sunday before or after service.
Click here if you are looking for Celebrate Recovery's "Connect" card.