Current Debt Paid
Stockbridge Campus : $2,077,867.82 | Senoia Campus : $63,376.47
God is doing amazing things in the lives of the people of Community. Our church family has become one of the largest, most dynamic, and unique churches on the south side of Atlanta.
We are known for our passion for the gospel, love of diversity, desire to meet local needs, commitment to inner city neighborhoods, and investment in communities and causes around the globe.
What matters to us most are the stories of life transformation: how God has and continues to transform people’s lives and use them to change the world around them.
We truly believe this is a pivotal season in the life of Community. Our church is needed on the front lines in the fight against addiction, sex trafficking, homelessness, and spiritual apathy in our county. The need for quality education and spiritual grounding for our kids is more urgent than ever. In addition to meeting practical and spiritual needs, Community has led hundreds of people through Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University, helping them reduce and eliminate personal debt. Now, it is time for our church to be debt free for the purpose of meeting these vast needs that surround us daily and ministering to people locally and globally like never before.
We are excited to launch this Bold spiritual journey to eliminate our debt and rise up to meet an even greater abundance of needs locally and globally for Christ. Imagine slaying a Debt Giant of 7.2 million dollars together, and freeing up $71,000.00 per month to follow God’s lead on our church campus, in our local community, and all over the world. When we boldly defeat the Debt Giant, we can unleash our resources for God’s kingdom with a new level of intensity and effectiveness, impacting thousands of lives for Christ.
We’re excited to walk this spiritual journey together. We would love for YOU to join us by doing four specific things:
Seek God and ask him how he would have you partner with us on this Bold initiative.
Listen to what God is saying to you about whatever step He would have you personally take in your relationship with him.
Take that step of faith and do whatever God has put on your heart to do.
Please join our pastors and staff in daily prayer.
If you have questions about our Bold Initiative, email email@example.com.
There are many ways to give your Bold Commitments!
- Using our Kiosk in the Atrium
- Through our website's giving page
- Through our app
- Write a check, notate Bold in the memo, and place it in the offering plate on Sunday or in the Auditorium hallway drop-box at any time
- Place cash in a giving envelope (available in the Auditorium and Chapel), designate Bold on the front, and place it in the offering plate on Sunday or in the Auditorium hallway drop-box.
- Drop your gifts off at the Church Office anytime. There is a small black secure drop box just beside the church office door. Make sure to indicate somehow that this gift is for Bold.
- Setup online Bill Pay through your bank (notate Bold in the memo and use our church's information)